DUKES ELITE 2019 BLACK
- Evan Richard Mid (Downingtown West HS) — is a physical two-way middie that loves shutting down his matchup. Did not get beat 1 v 1 all day & also score a number of goals in transition.
2-Chase Patterson FO/MID (Council Rock South) — did an excellent job at FO X, and getting ball to his wing mates.
4. Zac Coar A/M (LaSalle College HS) the hard driving lefty was very aggressive with his Change of speed direction from X, great gb’s, good off ball cuts.
5. Ryan Stout M/A (Central Bucks East) Versatile offensive player with ability to play at attack or midfield. Quick release with either hand. GB machine & outstanding riding ability.
DUKES ELITE 2019 GOLD
1-Will Mercado M/A (Lenape HS, NJ) — a do it all offensive player that can play attack and midfield. He scored the ball as well as picked up GBs, rode hard, played good D. High motor athlete that leaves it on the field.
2-Solen Layser Mid (Manheim Township) hard driving righty midfielder. He was getting to the middle of the field. He took good shots. Played solid on defense end while getting GBs on Face-Off wing.
3-Ethan Cotter Mid (West Chester Rustin) was great in transition & as a SSDM picked up GBs and took wings. Hard working middie.
4-Ryan Schoppe Def (North Penn HS) good solid position defensemen, great at getting 1st time GBs and creating transition. Good stick.
5-Ryan Thomas Def (Emmaus HS) good communicator and solid position defenseman. Good ability to get gbs out of scrum with solid exit moves.
DUKES ELITE 2020
1-GREG CLARK LSM/Def. (Academy of the New Church)-excellent cover pole with a great stick in transition. Very good footwork & defensive approaches sets him apart from his peers. High defensive IQ and communicator.
2-Connor Kernan GK (Susquehannock HS) — Quick hands and good ability to communicate with defense. Multi-sport athlete.
3-Zach Koch GK (Cuthbertson HS, NC) — quick reflexes, unorthodox style goalie. Good athlete outside the cage.
4-Nathan Fasanaro (Wando HS,NC)-righty attack men with good field vision and ability to QB an offense. Very talented off the ball & solid finishing abilities.
DUKES ELITE 2021
1) Nash Womack (2022 GK) in goal played Consistently well all day. Great Communicator, Good Outlet Passes and. Directed defense.
2) Henry Tarr Def (Unionville HS) on Close Defense had Multi Strips, Multi Hard Slides, Multi Breakouts and Carries the length of the Field for BOTH assists and a Goal.
3) Nick Cataline Mid (Moorestown HS, NJ) just a Special Offensive player who creates his own shot, had Multi Assists and is the Clear Alpha Offensive player on 2021’s.
4) Luke Cole Mid (Lenape HS, NJ) does it all. He is First line Offensive Middies, Plays Man Down Defense as the string man; Runs Point on the Man up Offense and is the straw that stirs the 2021’s drink.